The Tk version of BeSpice Wave has been developed into a plug-in extension for StarVision® and SpiceVision®. The combined tool allows to:
- easily navigate between simulation results and simulated netlist.
- cross-probe between simulated waveforms and schematic.
- annotated values to the schematic.
- explore the structure and electrical behavior of complex analog circuits.
- exploit the full functionality of the underlying waveform parser from Tcl userware scripts.
- create annotations and highlighting from DC and SOA data.
You will appreciate the BeSpice plug-in whenever the schematic and simulation results of an analog circuit have to be analyzed in common. This concerns among others:
- analog and mixed-signal circuit design, debug and optimization.
- analog IP integration.
- library characterization.
All SpiceVision PRO and StarVision PRO distributions include the BeSpice plug-in. Don’t hesitate to contact your Concept Engineering sales representative for a complete evaluation.
StarVision and SpiceVision are products from Concept Engineering GmbH, Freiburg Germany.