BeSpice Wave is now available on MacOs. Download the evaluation version from our downloads page. Our software is a CSV graph viewer. It reads files from data loggers or technical / scientific instruments. We also have a Windows and Linux version.
BeSpice Wave visualizes curves from CSV (comma separated values) files. Therefore the data is read column-wise and interpreted as curve data. These curves are listed in the browser window. When dragging them to a plot window, they are plotted.
Additionally users can export or import data by drag-and-drop. After having plotted a curve it can be dragged to another application. This can be a simple text editor or Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers or Libre Office Calc. Likewise selected columns of data can be dragged form a spreadsheet to Bespice Wave.
The full version of BeSpice Wave has additional functionality:
- Supports many additional file formats. Check this page for the entire list. If your preferred file format is not there we will be pleased to help you.
- The curve browser is configurable. This allows to re-organize data from multiple files.
- Post-processing capability (fft, eye diagram, data reduction, calculator, …).
- Add text annotations to curves.
- Available as software component or under an OEM license.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a full featured 2 months evaluation license.