BeSpice Wave: Where to start?
- Install your software package either by running the installer or by decompressing the compressed package.
- Launch BeSpice Wave. The binary is to launch is <install_directory>/analog_flavor/bin/bspwave
- Open the example files located in <install_directory>/analog_flavor/examples/bspwave/example
- The newly parsed file and it’s curves appear in the browser window.
- Open a new plot window by clicking on the appropriate icon on the tool bar.
- Drag the curves you want to visualize to the newly created plot.
- Zoom in or out, measure curve values using cursors and annotations. Split the page to create new plots. Drag curves between plots.
- Drag curves from the plot window to Windows Excel or Open Office Calculator to export them. (Curves can’t be exported from the Browser directly.)
- Drag columns from Windows Excel or Open Office Calculator to a new plot page to import curves.